Alaska Law TV includes both national and local news feeds from authoritative and reliable news and legal sources. These feeds are updated frequently with the latest legal news and in some cases represent the blog feeds of specific law firms in the state of Alaska.
- George Floyd's Estate Files Civil Rights Lawsuit Against Minneapolis, Alleging Excessive Force, Faulting Police Training
- Fall In-Person NJ Bar Exam Canceled, Goes Online Only Due to COVID-19
- 2nd Circuit Revives Lawsuit Against TV Host Joy Reid, Joining Circuit Split on State Anti-SLAPP Laws
- Incoming Law Firm Associates Unsure When Their Jobs Will Start
- Louisiana Is the First State to Cancel Planned Online Bar Exam
- See More From Law.com